Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Derelict House

Walking back from my Nana and papa's house. I would always see a mysterious house on the other side of the river. So I decided to have a look at the house. So I got a kayak and kayaked all the way to the other side of the river.

As the sun was rising above the trees I finally got to the other side of the river. I took a look at the house. It had cracked windows panes, holes in the verandah, splintered floor and rats running around. I had a change of heart but it had taken me a long time to get here.

I entered the house looking around, hesitating. Going up stairs seeing a person.
with a fright I ran as fast as I could back down the stairs starting to realize it was a certain.
I went up the stairs again and entered a room.



As I entered the room I heard a noise coming from the wardrobe. I opened the door and I saw a chest overflowing with money. As I opened it I heard noises, people were
coming so I jumped out the window and ran to my kayak. Then I see people all
around it so I ran throw the back door and fell through a hole into an underground hideout.


He heard another noise the people can't find the chest.They come down to the secret
hideout and looks for the chest. I got away but I couldn't get to my kayak so I swam.

No comments:

Post a Comment