Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

It was a nice hot sunny day so I went for a walk to go to the beach with my sister.
We were building sand castles but something was strange everytime I look away my sand castles would disappear. I built nearly a 100 sandcastles I got tired so i went home and left my sister at the beach.

Well I was walking home I noticed that house were gone well so, I went back to the beach to see if my sister was ok. When i got there were only 50 people I found my sister. Then all of the people around me disappeared like a hologram I started getting scared I look at my sister and she was gone i ran as fast as I could to my house.

When I got there everyone was gone, looking everywhere for them I searched for hours. Things starting to disappear leaving white wholes the bigger the thing the bigger the holes. Things were going in like 10 seconds make harder for me to see, then in a matter of moments everything was gone and the only thing left was me.

Waking up lying in bed realising it was all fake I ran it my mums room seeing my mum still there. I was so happy to be back hoping to never have that dream ever again.          

No comments:

Post a Comment