Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Football Writing

Football is the most popular game in the world It has about 3.3 to 3.5 billion fans in the worlds.
It has recently had soccer world cup in Brazil and the champions were Germany.
If you want to learn how to kick the ball and score goals then soccer is the sport for you.

This term we were lucky to have soccer in our school our tutor was called Sophia.
We were taught lots of skills, We were taught how to dribbling, passing, heading and many more. After we learnt all the skill I thought we had finished playing soccer for term.

Lucky Sophia made a soccer world cup tournament there was lot of teams, my team was Netherlands. The group members in my team were me, Nathan, Hannah and Jennifer.
Unfortunately we came last I think we drawed most of our games and only lost 2 .

It the end of our lesson I enjoyed it and hope we can do it again but I'm going collage.

I have learnt lots of skills and now I think I have gone better at soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment