Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Benchball reflection


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. The activate we play in is a game called bench ball bench ball is a bit similar to dodge ball and capture the flag, The aim of the game is to try and pass the ball to someone on the bench and try a run over and stand on the bench without get tagged by someone in the opposing team. The first team with 4 players on a bench won the game.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria) I thought my participation was and merit because I gave me best and was motivate and help my team while defending people from getting to the bench and also help my team by getting to the other bench and winning the game. I also that I was a merit because I all ways tried to get to the bench so that my team could win.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). +participation +Previous experience -Fitness
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)Participation effected my performance in a positive way because I was giving 100% of my ability through out the whole game. Previous experience effected my participation in a positive way because I was happy before coming to play and because I didn't play bench ball before so it made me more happy and motivated to play. Fitness effect my participation in a negative way because I would get tired from running around to much and made me slower but it didn't stop me from giving 100%
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?To increase my participation I think that I need to more fit and build my stamina so that I don't get tired while playing games.

4 comments:

  1. Great description of why you were at Merit level, with examples from the marking criteria Jayden, is there anything on the Merit level you still need to work towards? Your factor 'previous experience' is explained well, because you explained it affected your participation positively and followed with they why (more motivated to learn a new game). Some of your previous reflections are missing this important part - How AND why the factor affected your participation! to increase your post a little further, try to include specific examples from the game, and/or include photos or videos related to the physical activity. Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you spoke about why you gave yourself a merit. There were great examples and you wrote in depth. I also liked the way you were honest about how you could increase your participation, very good Jayden. Is there any other negative affects on your participation? It would be cool if you can talk about that and turn them into positives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job mate did exceptionally well, outstanding effort jayden love it. something you just need to step up on is your communication asking if someone needs assistant, thats basically it other than that you've done a great job! no words can express how amazing the layout of your post is love it jayden, love everything about. EXTRAODINARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jayden. Good blog and explanation of bench ball. Great to see you gave it a 100 percent commitment and that you helped others in the team.

    ReplyDelete