Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

From Immersion Assembly Term 4 2011

It’s the first day of the term. The bell rings we line up for the Immersion Assembly.We go to the Immersion Assembly so we know what our topic is for this term. It happens every term.

As soon as we got in the hall I saw all the teachers were dressed up in funky costumes.
I knew what it was about by looking at them. I figured that it was probably about space.

Team 2’s item was a space rap where the teachers did robotic movements. They had boxes on their heads with lights and they wearing black clothes . The rap was saying the planets names out fast.

My favourite item was Team 5’s movie about Star Wars. It was some scenes out of the movie but they put their faces onto the actors. It was funny. When they talked I was laughing.

As we were walking out said to myself “This term is going to be cool”.

No comments:

Post a Comment