Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Holiday

In the holidays me and my sister went to the movies to watch diary of a wimpy kid dog days.
When we got to the movies we got our tickets and went into the game room and started playing games. I was playing on the console were you can get  lollies I had lots. Then I was playing I
game were you can get bounce balls and I got 5.

We finally got to go but we got an ice cream first the we went the movie theater I was eating my ice cream. Finally the movie came on and we were watching the movie it was lots of fun watching it.
There were funny parts when greg jump of the diving board and his pants came of, and when rodrick
was hiding in the bin. It was funny when rodricks band were playing a party and they didn't sound good and her party was ruined .

No comments:

Post a Comment