Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

The day will.i.am came to my school




Today we went to a special assembly in our hall, Mr Burt said we had a special guest.
When we were in the hall there were lots of tv cameras around so I was wondering who it was.
Then Mr Burt came into the hall and said it was Will.I.Am from the black eyed peas I was excited.
We had to wait longer because he was stuck in traffic so we sang strive to succeed.


Finally he made it wait for him to come threw the door, then suddenly he came through the door.
Walking down the middle feeling excited, then the Kapa Haka ground did their dance the next was the hip hop. The dances were finished and Mr Burt introduced Will.I.Am.

He went up and he was talking about his life he said that he was really poor and he didn't know his father and he said that people like him normally go to prison but then he found music.
He was talking about science and that he was going to go back to school to focus on technology.

Then all the schools came up and Will.I.Am gave us 100,000 dollars everyone was cheering.
Then the Hallensteins brothers gave Will.I.Am a piece green stone meaning that he was strong.
After that he went back to his seat and we sang strive to succeed.

Thank you Lukis for proof-reading my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment