Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Creative strand polynesian reflection

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed? Thing i enjoyed was making the wood prints I liked carving out the patterns on the wood. I also liked doing koru spicely the negative lines trying out new things.

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like?I didn't like it when you are carving and it take a big bit of wood.I also didn't like it when people made a big mess and we had to clean it up.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week?I thought was interesting was the wood print because we only need the paper with paint on it when we were finished.I also thought was interesting was the tools we had to use for carving.

White Hat - What did I learn?  I learned how to carve on a piece of wood. I also learnt how to use a carved wood and paint it and put it on a paper

No comments:

Post a Comment