Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

In the holidays my highlight was watching movies I watch about 7 movies, but my favourite movie was the new Wolverine. I also watch the movie’s karate kid, karate kid 2 and karate kid 3.
My second favourite movie I watched was despicable me 2 it was really funny.

I like watching the movie Despicable Me 2 because it had a little bit of action comedy and adventure. First it was about a big magnet taking a secret lab near the Arctic Circle .
So the secret agent company needs Gru to help them find something that was inside the secret lab. So one of the lady from the secret company named lucy comes and gets Gru. Gru was one of the best Super Villains.

The first thing they did was to be a disguise in a mall finding out who took the Mutagen PX-41
So the first person they went to was a Mexican man Gru new it was so they went to his restaurant. They found nothing there But a cheeky chicken that was chasing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment