Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

the first day i went to school

 Today we had 40 minutes to write about our first day of school. From looking at our writing we are going to set some writing goals for the term




It was my first day of school I was getting ready putting my school uniform on like my cousin price he was a year 6 when I started school. I had my breakfast then watched cartoons until my mum said lets go now. I took a long time look at the clock so I could tell my my mum we go school now. Finally it was time to go so I ran outside and walk with mum to school.


We all had to go to the hall then my mum went home. I was excited and sat down on the ground. I wasn’t really listening but the time came when we got our book bags to me a book bag was like a present . I was excited when I got my book bag, then he said what classes we were in he said I was in room 1 with miss george. Back then room 1 was were room 17 is now . I walk to my class and I sat on the mat we had our names on sellotape. Everyone was cry while I was sitting there blocking my ears from the screaming that everyone was making.


After that we went outside and played a game of midnight. I use to be fun but now it isn't
we were outside till morning tea time. We went back to class and had our morning tea then
I ran to the playground and was going down the slide playing on the monkey bars and playing on the bridge then the bell rang and i went back to class



No comments:

Post a Comment