Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Softball reflection


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. The activity we played was softball, it is a sport were you have to pitch the ball to a batter and the batter has to try hit the ball with his bat. There are 4 bases where the batters have to run to before getting a run/point. If the ball is thrown to a base or if someone touches the batter with the ball then the batter is out.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)In this activity I would give myself an merit. I would give myself merit because I would always work hard to try and get a run by always hitting the ball far and helping my teammates by getting them to the fourth base. I also thought that I was a merit because I gave 100% and was always motivated and ready to play.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). +Environment +Previous experience -illness
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples) Environment effected my participation in a positive way because the weather was sunny outside and there was no wind so it was perfect day to play outside. Previous experience effected me in a positive way because I had already played softball before so I already knew how to play which made it easier for me and more fun. Illness effected my participation in a negative way because I was sick had a cough on that day so it held me back about because I would always be coughing but I still played.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?I think I could increase my participation by getting my teammates more envolved so they don't get bored

No comments:

Post a Comment