Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Futsal Reflection

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. Today we play Futsal, Futsal is a game that is similar to Football/soccer every thing is the same except there are not boundary's and it is play indoors. You have to try and score into the opposing team goal and you are not allowed to touch the ball with your hands. You can only kick the ball with your legs.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? For Futsal I would grade my participation an merit, I chose merit because did my best during the game and also tried to improve my skills like my handling by going up against people that are good defenders an tried to help enhance my teammates shooting by passing it to them while they were open.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). +Previous experience -Equipment +Well being
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples) Previous experience effected my participation in a positive way because I had play soccer before and futsal since futsal identical to soccer it made it easier for me to play fulsal because I had more experience. Equipment effected my participation in a negative because the goals weren't really good unlike a real goal it moved everywhere when you hit the ball on the outside of the goal it and it was also harder because the goal was small. Well being effected my participation in a positive way because I was in a good mood and it made me more eager and motivated to play.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?I think that I could improve my participation by communicating with my peers more and also think that I should sharing the ball around more and set up plays for my teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment