Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Future Aspiration

Today we had so future aspiration people come to our school.
There were 4 people Andrew, Mrs shama, Arizona, Alfred they were here to inspire us so we make good choices in the future. Andrew was a radio person, Mrs Shama was a maths teacher at tamaki college, Arizona was at university to be a journalist and alfred was a police officer.

My favourite aspiration was Arizona she talk about her dream and what her life was like.
She said tahi the mahi that was do the work. The second one was a quote for Doctor Seuss it says “Today youer are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you”
The third one was san, It was have some fun. The fourth one was bang down the door and the last one was five strive to stay alive.

I think that thought to me to work harder in learning and get my grades up.

I need to be more confident, have more fun and strive to strive to stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment