Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Ki o Rahi reflection


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
  • There are two teams called taniwha and Kioma. For taniwha the aim of the aim of the game is to try and throw the ball at the kapu (which is the middle)So they get a point. For the kioma they have to try and go around a touch the pou(which is around the outside)and run into the middle, but they can only in the middle by going through the Te ara and have to put the ball down in the middle in order to get a point. Team with most points wins
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)I think that my grade for myself is a merit, Because I would support me pairs when the required my assistance by being there when the were in trouble and needed to pass the ball to someone. I was always motivated to play and tried to find and learn new things for my skills and I gave my best during the activity.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). - Environment + previous experience -Skill level
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
  • Environment effected my participation in a negative way because it was cold and windy outside and the ground was muddy which made my shoes dirty which made me not want to play. Previous experience effected my participation in a positive way because I had never play this game before and I was excited because I got to learn a new fun game. Skill level effect my participation in a negative way because since it was a new game for me, I didn't know how to play the game so I was bad and my skills weren't that good.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?To increase my participation I think I need to try and learn the game more so that I know what to do and help my friend understand the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment