Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Badminton reflection



  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. The activity we played today was badminton, we had a team of two and played around 5 minutes for each opponent before we rotated. If you don't know what badminton is it is similar to tennis where you have to try and hit the ball over the net, but in badminton you have to use an different racket and the thing you hit was an shuttlecock.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria) If I had to grade myself today I would have given myself an merit. I gave myself an merit because I would always motivate my teammate kori by cheering him on every time he got a point. I would also give myself an merit because I help my teammate a lot by showing him to hit the shuttlecock.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). +Friends/teammate +previous experience - equipment
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples) Friends/teammates affected my participation in a positive way because my teammate was my friend kori and we would always hype each other up so it made me want to play more. Previous experience affected my participation in a positive way because I never played badminton before so it me more eager to play. Equipment affected my participation in a negative way because so of the nets were broken and the shuttlecocks were broken so it would someones go off to somewhere else which made want to play less
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future? To increase my participation I think that I need to try and learn how to play more so that I can get better and help my teammate out more and show him things so that I can help him improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment