Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Table Tennis Reflection


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. The activity we played in was table tennis, but besides playing we had to set up the table, It took a a lot of time and instructions before we finished. After we finished setting up we played a 2v2 tournament of table tennis.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). For this activity I would give myself a merit because I would always try and a motivate my partner by cheering every time we got a point, I also helped support my pairs by assisting them when they need help to build the table and instructed them on what they need to do and I always tried to improve my skills by looking for new techniques to hit the ball and serve.
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples) Equipment+, Challenge+, Sense of achievement+ Equipment affected my participation in a positive way because we got to play on the brand new table tennis table and got to use new bats, so this made me want to play more. Challenge Affected my participation in a positive way because we had to build the table tennis table from the box, it was difficult to make and no one knew what to do so it made it more of challenging for me and made me won't to play more. Sense of achievement also affected my participation in a positive way because it took us almost 1 period to build the table, so when we final finished I was relieved because we had final finish the table, and made me eager hurry and play the game.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?I think that we could increase our peers participation by making everybody help build the table instead of a little group of us doing it, so that we could build the table faster and have more playing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment