Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Turbo Touch reflection


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. Today we played turbo touch with the year nines, it is basically like touch but you can pass forward. The aim was to try and get 2 tries by putting the ball down in the try zone and we also had to pass the ball twice before we score.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria) Today I gave myself a merit. I gave myself a merit because I would help my teammate by creating space so that my teammates could pass it to me and score. I also gave myself a merit because I would enhance experience with others by making friends with some of the year nines and was always working hard towards getting a trying by staying around the try zone so they had someone to pass to.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). -Friends/classmates -fitness +sense of achievement.
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples) Friends/classmates affected my participation in a negative way because some of the year nines that were playing slacking and weren't playing properly so it pissed me off and made me not want to play. fitness affected my participation in a negative way because I got tired after 3 games making me sub out and it made me feel like not playing. Sense of achievement affected my participation in a positive way because we I was on the court we were winning our games so it made me want to play more because we were winning.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future? I think I could increase my participation by getting more fit so I don't get tired and also get more involved with the year nines so that it is more enjoyable and so they don't slack off.

No comments:

Post a Comment