Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

What I did In the hoildays

In the holidays I went to the Easter show with my sister my brother in law my brother my nephew and my cousin. It was a nice and sunny day when my sister said do you want to go to the easter show, “I want to go.” I said. so I got ready as well as my brother and my cousin
I was excited because I have only been to it once.

We made it to the easter show and I saw lots of rides But first we had to get some coupons so we go on the rides. We all got twenty each, there were lots of rides to go but we wanted to go on the hurricane. So we went of gave them six tickets and hopped into a little plane, I was in the back by myself and I was scared that I might slip out. The ride started and It was going fast It was ok at first then I started slipping so I started holding onto the bar, but I was still slipping.
It finally stop and I was happy because I never fell out but I was a little dizzy.

We look around for another ride to go on, we saw the bumper cars so went to the bumper cars and had go. It was fun because I was hitting my brother and my cousin.
We went on the bumper car 2 times before me and my cousin started to get bored.
My brother wanted to stay but we said “naa”. So we look for another ride, we found a ride
It was a spinning one so me my cousin and my brother went to go pay.
I got inside as well a my cousin when we saw my brother standing outside we were saying he was scared.

The ride started up and it was going really fast, It was hard to put hand up.
I started to climb my seat, I was at the top when it started to slow down and when it stop I went straight to the ground but lucky I landed on my 2 feet. It was finished and my brother want to go back to the bumper cars, so we wanted for him to finish and then look for my sister.
I found my sister and they gave us some money to get something to eat, so we went and got us some chips and a drink. With the change it to 50 cents and played games to get money but We all failed.

We went inside a big place with lots of animals in it, it was smelly as well, but we still had a look.
I saw all sorts of animals like pigs, cows, sheep, goats and ponies.
We were finished and my nephew had a look to. It was time to go and so we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment