Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

200 challenge reflection



  • Explain the physical activity you participated in. The physical activity that I participated in was an 200 challenge, we had to get into a group of 2, our challenge was to do 200 squats, 200 sit ups and o do 20 laps to the cone and back.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria) Today I thought that I would grade myself an merit. I gave myself an merit because I would always seek to help and improve my teammate, Like when he was doing squats wrong so I would have to show him how to do. I would also give myself an merit cause I was motivated to try and finish the full 200 and gave it 100% of my best.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). + sense of achievement + challenge -Fitness
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples) Challenge affected my participation in a positive way because 200 squats and sit ups to me and I had never done that before so I thought that it was challenge for me to try and complete the full 200. Sense of achievement affected me in a positive way because as I said 200 was a lot for me and I thought I could do it so when we did it, it felt I had accomplished something and felt like I could do more. Fitness affected my participation in a negative way because I am really unfit so when I was doing the challenge I got tired fast and decreased my participation.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future? I think that I could increase my performance by training more in my spare time so that next time I do challenges like this it will be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment